The overview will display the total number of Form and Call leads that you have received through your website for a given month. You can select the month you are viewing in the top right-hand corner.
The form leads section allow you to track your form submissions and allows you to self-audit the leads to determine how many new patient messages you are receiving through your website.
First, select your date range in the top right-hand corner. By default, the form leads application will display leads for the current month.
- Log in to Portal
- Click on the 'Form Leads' tab, located under the lead tracking category on the left-hand side.
- You will be brought to a page with the forms that have been filled out by people going to your website.
- To view more than 10 leads on a page, click on the 'Rows per Page' button at the bottom right of the form leads page. This will allow you to see more leads per page in increments of 10.
- On the right-hand side of each lead, click the 'Action' button to drop down a menu.
- Click 'View'. A menu will drop down that will display the information submitted with the lead.
From here, you can mark the client type, mark the form as read, select if an appointment was scheduled, archive the message, and add any notes.
To view archived messages, click on the filter icon and select archived.
Lead Notification Section
- Log in to Portal
- Click on the 'Form Leads' tab, located under the lead tracking category on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the gear icon on the right side of the page.
- Select the form from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Under 'Notifications' select how often you would like to receive notifications.
- Enter the email(s) you would like the notifications to be sent to.
Note: You can enter multliple emails separated by commas.
- Check the 'Receive Form Contents' box to receive the form fields directly to your email.
Note: For medical professionals handling PHI (Personal Health Information) it will require you to accept a HIPAA Disclaimer.
- Click 'Save'.
Note: You will need to do this for each form you have.