To edit the navigation module on your website, click on the navigation module and click edit.
You will see a list of your navigation items on the left.
By default, all the pages on your website should be in your navigation unless they were removed.
To create a drop down, drag one navigation item on top of another. This will make make them nest. This way if you hover over services, for example, you can have a list of service pages drop down from this section. This helps with the organization of your website pages.
To add a page that was not already present in your navigation, click on the add a page button.
You will have the option to select a display name and the source of your pages (you can choose a pre-existing website page or you can choose to link to an external page).
You can also choose to open the link in a new tab.
Page Level Options
Primary Link: use this option if you would like the page to be a stand alone navigation item.
Secondary Link: Use this option if you would like to have your new page added as a link under another primary link in a drop down. For example, you could add a tooth whitening page underneath a primary services link.
To navigate through the pages in your main navigation, click on the navigation item and then click Go to Link.
If the page that you are trying to access is not on your navigation items list
- click on the pages button on the left-hand side of your editor
- click on the edit page design button next to the page you would like to edit.
How to add a page
To add a page, click on the pages icon on the left-hand side and then click on the “ADD NEW PAGE(S)” button.
You have the option of adding one page, or multiple pages at a time.
You have the option to choose the page type to create and the page layout. The default options are Text and Fullwidth. All pages will have a main text section. If you would like to create a page with a combination of these modules, please contact our support team.
- Text - Main text section will be added.
- Gallery - Adds a photo gallery module.
- Testimonials - Adds a testimonials module.
- Staff - Adds a staff module.
- Form - Adds a form module.
- Home - Makes your page a copy of your home page layout.
- Fullwidth - The default option. Your content will take up the full width of your page.
- Sidebar - Adds a sidebar to your page.
- Blog - This layout will add a blog module.
- Articles - This layout will add an articles module.
- (Custom Options)- Custom created options added by our support team may also be displayed in this area.
To remove a page from your website, click on the pages button on the left-hand side of your screen and then click on the delete icon next to the page you would like to delete.