- Log in to Portal.
- Click on the 'Email' button in the top-right portion of the screen.
- Find the desired email address and select 'Inbox.'
Webmail supports the following browsers:
● Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
● Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and higher
● Chrome 1.0 and higher
● Safari 3.2 and higher
● Konqueror 3.5 and higher
Note: You may be able to view the Webmail interface on other, unsupported browsers; however, some features may produce unexpected results.
Webmail is comprised of the following components: Mail, Contacts, Files, Calendar, RSS, and Settings. Each part is tied together with the sidebar and contains a work area.
The sidebar in webmail is available on the left-hand side of the window no matter which component that you’re currently viewing. The sidebar includes:
● Access to the five Webmail components
● Quick access to compose new messages
● Admin access depending on your account
● Help access
● A Logout button
Each Webmail component is divided into two or three work areas which are designed to take advantage of a wide-screen view. These sections automatically hide as you shrink the web
browser down in size but is still accessible by a toggle at the top of the visible pane.
This article explains how to back up your domain name based email with different email hosts and companies.
A domain name based email is an email address that ends in your domain name or website address. For example if your domain name is officite.com then a domain name based email could be [email protected] or [email protected].
This is important because if you have domain name based email please make sure to back up your email before transferring it to Officite. Otherwise you run the risk of losing your past emails.
If you do not have any domain name based emails then there is no need to back up any email.
- Universal Back up (use this for any provider) - https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56283?hl=en
- Outlook - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Back-up-y...
- GoDaddy Workspace - https://www.godaddy.com/help/how-do-i-back-up-my-w...
- Thunderbird - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-wher...
- Gmail - http://www.wikihow.com/Back-Up-Your-Gmail-Account